LFCR-1506/2510/4016 is an automatic rotary capper machine designed specifically for the pharmaceutical, healthcare, and food industries.
< How does this rotary capper realize its functions? It will go through the cover mechanism by the desired direction of the bottle cap, into the star wheel of the cap, caught by the capping, and from the previous process (such as the Bottle machine) came over the bottle of the spin together to a certain speed to the next process.
Applicable product (bottle) height between 45~205 mm, cylindrical, oval, and rectangular plastic bottles with an outside diameter of 20~60 mm, too large, too small, and impact-resistant bottles (such as glass bottles) are not suitable for this rotary capper.
In practical applications, the LFCR-2510 rotary capper machine is usually used with other machines, such as an automatic bottle-sizing machine, automatic granulator, and some other filling counting device, between the processes, are mainly used conveyor belt, to transport the transition.
The rotary capper machine will never go wrong because it is under careful control.
1. Bottle 1 has been loaded into a row through the conveyor belt through the machine bottle screw mechanism 3
2. The container (bottle 1) into the monomer after the accurate feeding into the bottle star Wheel 4, The cap m (n) from the bottle hoist a from the CAP barrel U lift to the mechanism B.
3. Automatically the CAP to the positive and negative to the lid, into the cap chute I into the cap star wheel F
4. Through the host cam mechanism of each screw cover shaft of the 10 g cap, and wear to the bottle to enter the main star wheel for capping.
5. Screw the size of the cap torque can be adjusted by adjusting the size of the gap in the magnetic disc to meet customer requirements.
6. The bottle body that is screwed up is then transported to the conveyor belt by a star wheel out of the bottle.
7. After the elimination of the detection mechanism (without aluminum foil or improper capping) from the conveyor belt to the next process.
We know that every business is different. That’s why we provide a variety of custom packaging equipment that meets the unique needs of our clients.
Function: Automatic screw capping machine designed specifically for pharmaceutical, healthcare.
Industry： Pharmaceutical, healthcare, food
How Pharmapack Rotary Capper Machine Can Help Your Production
The machine is designed for maximum efficiency and versatility. It utilizes the latest technology to automatically place and precisely torque a wide spectrum of cap types onto virtually any bottles type.
Pharmapack provides turnkey packaging solutions tailored to its customers. Pharmapack offers individual solutions based on the data and needs provided by different customers.
lProfessional pre-sales and after-sales service center in Asia, Europe, and North America.
lSolutions for design aspects, commissioning, maintenance, or upgrades.
lDedicated 24-hour online customer service group
At present,Pharmapack rotary capper machines have been exported to more than 30 countries and regions around the world. We have successfully provided line installations for many well-known companies.
Such as Pfizer, GSK, Johnson & Johnson, Abbott, Sanofi, AstraZeneca, Baxter, Mars, Wrigley, Perfetti, L'Oreal, AVON.
TongRenTang, Salubris, Jilin AoDong, North China Pharmaceutical Company, Harbin Pharmaceutical Group Holding Co., Ltd.
Yunnan Baiyao Group Co., Ltd, Guangzhou Pharmaceuticals. The Yangtse River, Tasly Pharma, Infinitus, BY HEALTH, etc.
Why choose Pharmapack Machine
Experienced R&D Group
PharmaPack congregates advanced technology in the world to supply the most advanced and guaranteed technical support for our customers.
One-stop Service System
Pharmapack can supply the most perfect "turn-key" packaging solutions for every customer.
New servo control with self-detection to replace the old cylinder, the flapper free of dust effect, more stable, longer life-span, lower maintenance cost.
Excellent Quality Control
Tested by internationally certified companies, Pharmapack equipment has passed the evaluation of CE, UL Certify, CSA and complies with GAMP, FDA (CFR21), cGMP, and TGA standards.