LFS-20 is an Induction Cap Sealer especially suitable for continuous and efficient sealing occasions. The material of the container to be sealed can be polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polystyrene (PS), polyester (PET), ABS, glass and ceramic （Excluding metal bottles and caps）
This equipment is used to seal the container with aluminum foil for pharmaceutical, pesticide, food, petrochemical, cosmetics, chemical industry and other industries.
1. Intelligent design, moisture-proof, anti-corrosion, dust-proof, anti-magnetic interference, low failure rate and simple maintenance.
2. The mainframe generator adopts transistors and the CPU module has both control and protection functions.
3. The panel function keys are clearly marked and convenient to operate, made of stainless steel, in line with GMP requirements.
4. Contains 6 induction coils with 180℃ copper wire and 5 220V fans, fast sealing speed and good effect.
5. Air-cooled heat dissipation system, 24 hours efficient work, in case of failure can automatically alarm.
6. The equipment can be moved and the structure can be disassembled, so it can be used flexibly with the production line and the transportation cost is low.
7. Interchangeable induction head and main machine of the same model, adaptable to the sealing needs of various height containers, low cost of use.
8. With data collection function, it can monitor the operation status of the equipment, alarm status, power, current, etc.
This equipment can be divided into three parts: the main power supply cabinet, the induction head and the adjustment rack. The whole machine adopts advanced foreign circuits and uses the latest fifth generation transistor power module devices from the USA, with key components imported. The high-frequency electricity generated by the oscillation source flows through the feedback to amplify and shape the power module to output to the induction head. When the aluminum foil approaches the induction head, it generates eddy current on the aluminum foil and heats up. The degree of heating is determined by the intensity of the eddy current, the level of frequency and the length of operation time. With air cooling induction head and power module, the machine has power stability detection, over voltage and over temperature control protection.
Why choose Pharmapack Machine
Experienced R&D Group
PharmaPack congregates advanced technology in the world to supply the most advanced and guaranteed technical support for our customers.
One-stop Service System
Pharmapack can supply the most perfect "turn-key" packaging solutions for every customer.
New servo control with self-detection to replace the old cylinder, the flapper free of dust effect, more stable, longer life-span, lower maintenance cost.
Excellent Quality Control
Tested by internationally certified companies, Pharmapack equipment has passed the evaluation of CE, UL Certify, CSA and complies with GAMP, FDA (CFR21), cGMP, and TGA standards.
At present, Pharmapack induction modular counters with automated inspection systems have been exported to more than 30 countries and regions around the world. We have successfully provided line installations for many well-known companies.
Such as Pfizer, GSK, Johnson & Johnson, Abbott, Sanofi, AstraZeneca, Baxter, Mars, Wrigley, Perfetti, L'Oreal, AVON.
TongRenTang, Salubris, Jilin AoDong, North China Pharmaceutical Company, Harbin Pharmaceutical Group Holding Co., Ltd.
Yunnan Baiyao Group Co., Ltd, Guangzhou Pharmaceuticals. The Yangtse River, Tasly Pharma, Infinitus, BY HEALTH, etc.